Fishing Reports

Please reload

May 8, 2016

It's coming—the high water—5,000 cfs of it. The latest word from the BOR has the scheduled release date of May 16th at a 30 percent likelihood and the date of May 23rd at 70 percent. There will be a 5 day ramp up...

Please reload

Books by
Jay Walden
Can be purchased on Amazon or in our fly shop.
  • Facebook Social Icon


For availability,

Call us & book at 505. 632. 2194